- John B. DiFrancesco
- Margaret M. DiFrancesco
- Joseph M.DiFrancesco, III
- Director of Corp. Operations
Founders, John B. DiFrancesco and wife Wadie C. DiFrancesco came to Dallas after World War II, in 1950. John learned the plumbing trade and business from his father, the late Joseph M. DiFrancesco, Sr. who was an architect, licensed master plumber and licensed master electrician in the state of New York. The doors to Public Service Plumbers, Inc. were opened in 1959 after John B. DiFrancesco, a master plumber in Texas since 1950, spent nine years perfecting his craft in the Park Cities / Preston Hollow areas. Following in the family tradition Joseph M. DiFrancesco, III (a graduate of University of Texas at Dallas and a licensed master plumber since 1981) joined the firm in 1983. We are now a third generation plumbing family and have been serving the Dallas area with exceptional customer service for over 50 years.
Working with architects, engineers, general contractors, designers, decorators, and astute homeowners leads us to install many of the most intricate plumbing systems in D/FW. We can accommodate high-rise residences, prestigious office spaces, commercial projects, sprawling estates, as well as kitchen and bath remodels. We pride ourselves on our accessibility to all participants involved. We can, and do, design, engineer, and install all plumbing systems from the basic to the most elaborate. In fact it’s the little things that we find mean the most to our clients.
Our construction projects have ranged from the Dallas Independent School District, Historic Renovations with the Dallas Housing Authority, Dallas area historical architectural renovation, and estates of over 70,000 sq. ft. Our service and construction departments can handle anything from changing a washing machine hose to completely re-piping an entire structure. We are known for our excellent customer service teams and exceptional quality and workmanship on high-end residential construction and remodeling projects. This philosophy results in plumbing systems that provide heightened beauty, superior reliability, and peace of mind for our client’s investment dollars.
To learn more about our certified plumbing experts, see our Key Personnel page.
- Joseph M. DiFrancesco, III, Director of Corporate Operations
- Margaret Menta DiFrancesco, President
- Lawrence B. Spector, Service Department Head
- Bob McLeod, Senior Project Manager/Estimator
- Charles Anderson, Project Manager/Estimator
Public Service Plumbers, Inc. is proud to be the 2002 Recipient of the “North Texas Water Conservation Award”.
Company Policies and Insurance
- Written Company Policy
- Corporate Safety / Personnel Manual
- In-house Safety Training Programs (Monthly)
- Job-site Safety Audit Programs (Weekly)
- OSHA Hazardous Chemical Communication Program (MSDS)
- Bonding capacity: $1-3MM or as needed
- Fully insured and maintain general liability policy: $4-10MM
- All employees are insured through Texas Workers Compensation
Trade and Community Affiliations
- Member of the Better Business Bureau of Dallas since 1959
- Member of the Dallas Chamber of Commerce since 1959
- Member of the North Dallas Chamber of Commerce since 1983
- Member of the United States Chamber of Commerce since 1981
- Member of the American Society of Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling Contractors – 1989
- Contributors to the Dallas Police and Firefighters Association
- Contributors to the Texas State Troopers Association
- Contributors to the Hella Shrine Temple Charities
- Contributors to the Junior League of Dallas
- Contributors to the Episcopal School of Dallas
- Contributors to Christ the King School of Dallas
- Contributors to Ursuline Academy of Dallas
- Contributors to the Catholic Diocese of Dallas Charities
- Contributors to Southern Methodist University
- Member of the National Association of Women in Construction since 1959
- NCTRCA Certified – Women-Owned Business Enterprise
- HUB Certified – State of Texas(TBPC)
We are committed to serving you, each and every time, with honesty and integrity. Contact Us Today!