Public Service Plumbers
Whether you have a plumbing emergency, need a professional to help you upgrade the plumbing in your home or commercial building, or you need a plumber for new construction, the folks at Public Service Plumbers have the experience, skill, knowledge and ability to meet all your needs.
At Public Service Plumbers, we take a common-sense approach to plumbing concerns. Our founders first started serving the area in 1949 and we set up Public Service Plumbers 10 years later. All of our plumbing techs have at least 10 years of experience, and our support staff is second-to-none, with more than 100 years of combined plumbing experience. When you hire us to handle any plumbing concern, we’ll keep our eyes open to determine if there are any concerns that need to be addressed. We handle any size plumbing job, from small residential tasks to large commercial projects.
We take great pride in staying current as technology changes. All of our plumbers have the skill and training and this-to accomplish all plumbing tasks as well as to install and repair most types of plumbing systems.
For answers to your questions about any plumbing concern, call Public Service Plumbers at 214-363-4477 or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to respond to your call. We respond to all warranty and service issues within 48 hours. You’ll receive a one year warranty on all parts and labor.
- To provide our customers with the most professional, efficient and reliable plumbing service and systems available.
- To offer only top-quality materials and name brands that command public trust. Public Service Plumbers and quality will be synonymous in all plumbing applications.
- To operate each business transaction in a clean, polite and courteous manner with attention to detail and protection of clients’ property.
- To always bear in mind that each customer is the reason we are in business and desire to continue our business relationships for many years.
- To give back to the community from which we derive our sustenance and to recognize that goodwill is equal to monetary gain when worthwhile causes are supported.
Water Heaters – Understanding the Choices Available to You
Regardless of whether you’re a homeowner or building contractor, determining what kind of water heater to install involves a number of considerations. While Public Service Plumbers carries a wide variety of water heaters, we are trained to repair and install the following kinds of water heaters:
We are committed to serving you, each and every time, with honesty and integrity. Contact us today at 214-363-4477!