Dallas, Texas Residential and Commercial Plumbing Professionals –New Construction and Remodel
Whether you’re building a new home or commercial structure, or simply upgrading what you have, you’ll likely need the services of a skilled and experienced plumber. At Public Service Plumbers, we’ve provided the highest levels of quality, workmanship and service to homeowners and businesses in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex for more than half a century.
All of our plumbing technicians bring a minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience to every project we take, and our support staff has more than 100 years of combined plumbing experience. We’ll always conduct a thorough analysis of your plumbing needs, looking beyond to specific tasks you’ve hired us to handle and make certain all your needs are met. We handle new construction and remodel projects of any size.
Our New Construction and Remodel Plumbing Services
We have extensive experience handling all plumbing requirements for residential and commercial new construction and renovation, including lease-tenant finish out, commercial and residential high-rise finish out, restaurants, schools and Healthcare Facilities. We’ll also do all excavation necessary for any plumbing installations, including back-hoe, trenching, boring and hand digging, if necessary.
We handle all of the following:
- Design, specification and installation of plumbing systems ranging from 2,000 sq. ft. (restaurant kitchen) to 70,000 sq. ft.(4 stories) steel and concrete structures
- Instantaneous boiler installations with storage tanks
- Domestic water, sanitary sewer and natural gas piping systems
- Sewage lift stations
- Roof drainage systems
- Sub-grade French drainage systems and lift stations
- Sump pump systems
- Sanitary and storm systems installed in hub and spigot cast iron, no-hub cast iron, PVC schedule 40 and 80 and copper DWV
- Domestic water systems installed in hard and soft drawn copper piping, CPVC piping, Schedule40 and 80 PVC piping and PEX piping
- Pipe and Fittings Insulation 1/2″ or 1” pre-formed fiberglass with Zeston style fittings or closed cell insulation
- Above grade medium and low pressure gas systems, including Schedule 40 and 80 black welded and threaded steel piping
- Exterior medium and low pressure gas service lines, such as butt fusion and socket weld polyethylene
- Liquid propane gas piping
For answers to your questions about your plumbing needs in residential or commercial new construction or remodel, including pricing and estimates, call Public Service Plumbers at 214-363-4477 or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to respond to your call. We respond to all warranty and service issues within 48 hours. You’ll receive a one year warranty on all parts and labor.