Professional Plumbers for High Rise, Loft, Townhome and Condominium Projects in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
More than 60 Years of Experience
If you’re a general contractor on a high rise, loft, townhome or condominium project, you want experienced professionals that you can trust to handle all your plumbing needs.
At Public Service Plumbers, we’ve worked closely with many of the top commercial and residential builders in the Dallas metropolitan area for more than five decades, handling all types of high-rise residential plumbing installations, remodels and service. Our approach is pretty simple. We’ll conduct a comprehensive analysis of the project, looking beyond the specific tasks you hired us to handle, so we know that all your plumbing concerns will be properly addressed. Every plumbing tech on our team has at least 10 years of experience, and our support staff offers more than 100 years of plumbing expertise. No job is too big or too small.
Experienced High-Rise Residential Plumbers in the Dallas Area
Our professional team has handled a number of high-rise residential plumbing projects in the Metroplex, including:
- The Ritz Carlton at 2525 N. Pearl
- 1925 Cedar Springs (Dallas, TX) 70,000 sq. ft.
- The Mansion at 2801 Turtle Creek and Penthouse (Dallas, TX) 25,000 sq. ft.
- The Vendome at 3505 Turtle Creek (Dallas, TX) 10,000 sq. ft.
- The Claridge at 3510 Turtle Creek (Dallas, TX) 37,000 sq. ft.
- The Warrington at 3831 Turtle Creek (Dallas, TX) 15,000 sq. ft.
- The Fairmount at 3310 Fairmount (Dallas, TX) 3,500 sq. ft.
- Arts Plaza at 1717 Arts Plaza (Design and remodel)
- The Goldcrest
- Museum Tower 1918 N. Olive Street (Design and remodel)
- Highland Springs RB1.4
- MacArthur Senior Living
- Junius Apartments
- DoubleTree by Hilton at Love Field
- Hilton Anatole Water Sculpture Gardens
To learn the full scope of our high-rise residential plumbing services, or to discuss pricing or estimates, call Public Service Plumbers at (214) 753-4633. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to respond to any emergency. We address all warranty and service issues within 48 hours and there’s a one year warranty on all parts and labor.