Here at Public Service Plumbers, we are fully aware of the continuing problems with the outbreak of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We are also mindful of the enormous toll it’s taking on everyday life across Texas and The United States. Yet, in times of challenging uncertainty, the last thing you want to worry about is your plumbing.
So, here at Public Service Plumbers, we’re committed to remaining open for business. During this novel virus outbreak, the safety and health of our customers and staff members are paramount. We’re closely monitoring the outbreak via the W.H.O. (World Health Organization), the C.D.C. (Center for Disease Control), and local state and federal authorities. Moreover, we’re following all their recommended guidelines for safe and healthy operation to the letter.
Fortunately, not one single team member at Public Service Plumbers has tested positive for COVID-19, and we’re taking the following extra precautions to ensure it stays that way:
- Our management team is following daily updates & recommendations from the CDC & taking all precautions.
- All technicians and office staff temperatures are taken in the morning before entering the building & when they return at the end of the day.
- We are also isolating our office staff from the technicians to ensure all proper precautions are taken.
- We have had our office professionally sanitized & continue to regularly sanitize throughout the day.
- All technicians are sanitizing the tools & equipment between jobs.
- Latex gloves & shoe covers are worn by all technicians while at your home.
- We do not have any technicians or customers that have been diagnosed or quarantined due to COVID-19.
A Precautionary Note About Face Masks During A Respiratory Virus Outbreak
Right now, you won’t see anyone from Public Service Plumbers wearing a face mask (unless the job requires one) during the outbreak. Right now, masks are in short supply across the country, and we’re doing our part to help get masks in the helping hands of health care professionals.
Stay Calm, Practice Good Hygiene, And Use Good Judgment
The novel coronavirus outbreak is dangerous, and the staff here at Public Service Plumbers would like to remind everyone to stay calm. Practice good hygiene and use your best judgment. And, we thank you for being our customer, and if we work together, we can all get through this. And, if you need help with your plumbing, don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance.