Experienced Professional Plumbers in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
Health Care Facility Plumbing Projects | Hospitals | Nursing Centers | Mental Health Facilities | Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities
In a healthcare facility, plumbing plays a critical role in helping caregivers maximize the quality of life for the residents, as well as in the safe delivery of various treatments. Failure to comply with state and federal plumbing requirements and regulations can be costly – healthcare facilities that fail to comply can be fined or even shut down.
At Public Service Plumbers, we’ve provided outstanding service, products and workmanship to health care facilities throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area for decades. Our founder first started serving the local community in 1949 and set up our company 10 years later. Our support staff brings more than 100 years of combined plumbing experience to every customer. We’ll handle any plumbing project at a healthcare facility, no matter how large or small.
Our Healthcare Facility Plumbing Services
We have provided design, specification and installation of plumbing at the following health care facilities
- East Coke County Hospital District (Bronte, TX)—4 bed geriatric facility
- Truman Smith Children Care Facility (Gladewater, TX)—120 bed geriatric facility
- Denton Nursing Center (Denton, TX)—209 bed geriatric center
- Sherman Nursing Center (Sherman, TX)—120 bed geriatric center
- Challenging Need, Inc. (Dallas, TX)—60 bed ICFMR company
- Hospitality House (Mt. Pleasant, TX)—67 bed mental health facility
- Healthcare Plaza (Mt. Pleasant, TX) –128 bed geriatric facility
- Pleasantview Management Company (Mt. Pleasant, TX)—12 bed ICFMR company
- Oak Manor Nursing Home (Gladewater, TX)—120 bed geriatric facility
- Runnels County Rehab and Nursing Center (Ballinger, TX)—144 bed geriatric center
To learn the full scope of our healthcare facility plumbing services, or to get pricing or estimates, call Public Service Plumbers at 214-363-4477. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to respond to your call. We respond to all warranty and service issues within 48 hours. You’ll receive a one year warranty on all parts and labor.
We provided comprehensive plumbing services to healthcare facilities throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area, including Highland Park, University Park, Preston Hollow, Lakewood, Lake Highlands, Richardson, Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, Coppell, Garland, Mesquite, Addison, Kessler Park, Farmers Branch, Grapevine, Southlake, Flower Mound and Lewisville.